Home Brew Lighting System - Arduino Mega - SainSmart 16 Channel Relay Board

kev got this prob my 2560 hafe works the hafe dos not when i turn it on all test works when i hit the test button it all works when i run a show 16ch works 16ch dose not. got any idea ????????

old sequence worked 2 years a go have not upgraded vixen. ch 1-8 and ch 17-24 is not working aeduino test button all works my prevue all works but not to the board am lost ?????

I would suggest making a new short test sequence and light each channel for a couple of seconds. Double check your controller outputs.

if 16 channels are working correctly, that means you have good com port. Do you have more than one Arduino? Are they both configured the same? Have you tried connecting the other Arduino?

i have 2 arduinos 1 and 2 and 2 works fine on 16 ch arduino 1 i uae 32ch and 1-8 and 17-24 dos not work on self test it works and all inputs and outputs are green. my preview is working in vixen. i ouloaded the sketch to see if that worked i put 3.5u1 and that did not work it hase got to be somthing i am not seeing. lost cood my 2560 gon south

Last edited:
Back