Introductions

i guess i never did introduce myself. i'm mark and i moved to ok from fl last january. i first found computer christmas about three years ago. i thought it would be cool and had some ideas for my light display but never pursued it. i found this site and find it much easier to navigate and find info, so i've decided to pursue some animation for next christmas. i have minimal experience with a soldering iron, even though i've always been interested in electronics. i've decided on the firegod controller and hit the sales this year to make sure i have enough for a nice starting display this year.

My name is Mike & I live in Ardmore. I have been lurking for several years now but I have just ordered 2 Ren16ss boards & going to try my hand at my own light show. I have had one of those light show boxes from Walmart for about 3yrs now and changed to all LED, but decided that I need to take a BIG step up to doing my own show. I have been nervous about doing it because I have never done anything like this but have wanted to so I finally decided the only way to do it is buy & start in on it or I will never do it. I hope I don't mess up but if I do I can always come back here to find out what I have done wrong so that either I can fix it or learn from my own costly mistake!

Back