Large increase in Facebook Likes this week

Yeah - still trickling in - still a mystery to me - - - is there a way to delete them (and not others)? They don't seem to have a block or anything that I have seen...

Hit 400 this week! Things have slowed down but that averages to about 20 a week since the first of February.

Simon
I am also in the UK we can get renard boards plus all other boards there is a Facebook page for the UK
Light o Rama UK but we're not all lor I am starting this year with renard tr24's a foxcub and a renard px1

Feel free to message me for any info

Regards

I still get at least one a day - I've been deleting them (and banning them) each time...

Mine keep coming steadily as well. Typically about 4-5 per week. I do keep checking them and they mostly seem like legit people who have some other reference to christmas lighting on their page. Or obvious relatives or friends of one who liked it a day or two earlier.

--Jon Chuchla--

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking they are being reaped because we post the links somewhere - heck most of us have them in our sigs - myself included. I see several that hit both my Christmas and Halloween pages and I just don't buy someone liking my Halloween page because there hasn't been any posting to it for probably a year... Dunno - just bugs me - so I'll keep deleting them for now. I've noticed the vast majority are women and most of them are filled with how well they're doing on a particular FB game... If it is some bot doing it some of the pages are somewhat extensive...

I'm thinking they are being reaped because we post the links somewhere - heck most of us have them in our sigs - myself included. I see several that hit both my Christmas and Halloween pages and I just don't buy someone liking my Halloween page because there hasn't been any posting to it for probably a year... Dunno - just bugs me - so I'll keep deleting them for now. I've noticed the vast majority are women and most of them are filled with how well they're doing on a particular FB game... If it is some bot doing it some of the pages are somewhat extensive...

I doubt that is it. I have done nothing at all additional to promote my facebook page that I have done in the past. In fact 2014 was my least active year to date in trying to get likes. Then suddenly my 3yo facebook page spikes from 128 to over 400 likes in 2 months and it all starts 2 weeks after Christmas after only a couple likes in December. Something fishy is going on, not sure what, not sure why, but something fishy indeed.

Back