Mega Tree Hints and examples

Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees Mega-Trees

I have a Question, has anyone ever tried to decorate a Mega tree?
I have seen it done with Those Lighted Spheres, I was wondering if you could maybe make those with like 6 inch foam balls wrapped in lights.

I don't think many people actually "decorate" there mega trees other than hanging some strobes in it or something similar, you could hang lighted spheres if you wanted to.

I think you will find more traditional decorating being done on 'Z'-Trees.

Back on post 36 I showed a sketch of the Portable Hole I am making. I was able to get back to it again today. the hole should be completed tomorrow.
Mega-tree-base.jpg

Progress can be seen on my blog. Details of the crown are also show there.

Why do I sense a retread of this thread comming on? Someone needs to put the brakes on this thread...........................ooops, Matt already did! ;)

Why do I sense a retread of this thread comming on? Someone needs to put the brakes on this thread...........................ooops, Matt already did! ;)

Aaaaaaaaggggghhhh!

Keep that up and you'll be sent to the punitentiary -- where you'll be severely punished. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And I wheely, wheely mean it!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:)

Puns aside, here are some photos of my Mega Tree
Tree minus the lights and controller
megatree1.jpg

Portable pole arrangement
portable-hole4.jpg

Portable hole close up
portable-hole3.jpg

Anchor launch detail
anchor2.jpg

Ground Anchor