Minnesnowda

Oh, well, just me today.

I'm sorry you were all by yourself, Phil. When we started this we hoped that wouldn't happen. At least it wasn't a snowy drive for you this time...

I will definitely be there for the next lunch on June 9th though. (Now watch, because I typed that, nobody else will show up...)

Our next meeting is Thursday, June 9th, same place, same time. Hope everyone can be there -- I'm anxious to find out what I've missed over the past couple months!!!

Our next meeting is Thursday, June 9th, same place, same time. Hope everyone can be there -- I'm anxious to find out what I've missed over the past couple months!!!

Have you all ever thought about a live stream?
Some of us might be interested to see and learn how you all do this and what your showing off....

Nah, we meet in a restaurant and the amount of French fries, onion rings, malts and burgers would get in the way of any video...

Nah, we meet in a restaurant and the amount of French fries, onion rings, malts and burgers would get in the way of any video...

Even though I not longer do a display, I would love to attend just for the fun of a good burger and malt! I live a long ways from any "cities" or places that still have services for people (other than tourists) so I have to make my own food and company it seems. :shock: :rolleyes:

Looking forward to Thursday's monthly lunch meeting! Same time, same place -- Ernie and I usually get there a little early.... mostly because we've got nothing else to do.... See you there!

At the October lunch, those present decided to move the November lunch to Friday, Nov 11th. Same time and place otherwise...

REMINDER -

The November lunch has been moved to FRIDAY, Nov 11th in place of Thursday. Hope you can all be there!!! Same place, same time...

I believe our December lunch is back to the normal Thursday... so see you all this Thursday, Dec 8th. Same time. Same place...

See you all Thursday, Feb 9th. Same place, same time. Probably the same menu, too since we're not too adventurous....

Holy Smokes!

An ErnieHorning sighting!! :biggrin:

You only know the half of it. Our conversations are erudite, exciting and always have a hint of burgers, mounds of ketchup, chocolate malts and ample supplies of either fries or onion rings.... It's the highlight of the month for some of us...

See you guys Thursday, 3/9, same place and time.

​I'll be there, invited a some more; they're apparently hoping to document the beginnings of binky.

Might bring my new GF too, everyone seems to like this one a lot. She's even into Christmas, no binky-flashy. Yet.​ :lol:

I won't be there tomorrow, 4/13 -- I'm trying to recover from covid... I hope to see everyone at either the Mini or the May luncheon.... be well, stay healthy and safe....

Back