MOUSER EZ-Buy BOMS

Aurbo99

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
F A N T A S T I C.

This is way better then taking a BOM from the wiki, inserting the vertical bar character and then pasting it into mouser, AFTER you have logged on!

very very good.

Thank you.

one suggestion... why don't we just put 100 as the quantity for all 1/4 watt resistors.
For example, the SSRoz needs 5 resistors at .12 each for 60 cents. *OR* 100 of them for 1.00 !

Last edited:
The links are for exact counts as listed in the Wiki BOMS..

I look for those savings when I order knowing its good to have spares.

While there are many savings by "up-sizing" the order such as you listed, it would make it nearly impossible to make a direct comparison as to price for each unit.

For now, getting accurate up-to-date Boms for quick reference is what I'm doing. =)

one suggestion... why don't we just put 100 as the quantity for all 1/4 watt resistors.
For example, the SSRoz needs 5 resistors at .12 each for 60 cents. *OR* 100 of them for 1.00 !

If you do that on each SSR and then you order the project 32 times, then you'll being ordering 3200 resistors instead of only 160.

Quantity break points is definitely something that EVERYBODY should look at when ordering parts.

***** EDIT ****
Looks like you beat me to the reply Aurbo99.

Just trying this out to see if it works..

The "share" option on the mouser page.

Not sure how long these projects remain valid to share.

Correct as of 19Jan09

SSROz x1

Ren-C <-- Thanks to RichF for providing the link.

Ren64 XC5

Grinch

Xmus Ren16 NOT COMPLETE!

Ren-T

More to follow or just add on as we go..

Those are great! Just a quick note that the BOM's for the SSR and the REN 16 both show the older number for Triacs, and not the newer one that is more sensitive (for using LED's) 511-BTA04-700T.

rstehle,

BOMS upgraded.. but the Ren16 still has a few obsolete errors that need to be fixed. Once I track them down I'll update it as well.

I think this should be a wiki entry!
I will be willing to put it up if you want i already have an account.

That is A BOM for the Ren 24, not THE BOM. There are many options and I have one that is quite a bit different. So if you are ordering your own parts, make sure you review all the options.

One thing is this BOM has the top entry rj45 jacks. They do not fit in my enclosures. Most are using the 700T triacs for LED's but some still want the 400T for the higher amps. And the 35 degree screw down terminals work well and are a little cheaper, but we have used the stacked ones just as well.

Once you click the BUY button from Mouser it can get expensive if you need to change or buy a couple missed parts.

Last edited:
That is A BOM for the Ren 24, not THE BOM. There are many options and I have one that is quite a bit different. So if you are ordering your own parts, make sure you review all the options.

One thing is this BOM has the top entry rj45 jacks. They do not fit in my enclosures. Most are using the 700T triacs for LED's but some still want the 400T for the higher amps. And the 35 degree screw down terminals work well and are a little cheaper, but we have used the stacked ones just as well.

Once you click the BUY button from Mouser it can get expensive if you need to change or buy a couple missed parts.

This BOM came from the group parts buy. Anyone using the EZ-Buys should make sure all the parts fit their particular situation. Just because the top entry RJ45 jacks don't work for you doesn't mean they won't work for others.

The error on the 68 ohm resistors has been corrected.

New Update as of 11 Jan 2011 in preparation for the new season's Group buys.

Creators! some of the original BOM now contain EOL (End of Life) and OBS(Obsolete) parts, Can you review and send me an updated part replacement so the BOMS remain current.

I'm trying to order some BOM's for the SSRNEON and the following part number is no longer valid. Is there a replacement:
Mouser Part #: 511-BTA04-700T
Manufacturer Part #: [h=1]BTA04-700TRG[/h]
Manufacturer: [h=2]STMicroelectronics[/h]
Description: Triacs 4 Amp 700 Volt
Lifecycle:
icon-lc-obsolete.png
Obsolete

Just FYI...there are two possible replacements for the BTA04-700TRG. I have sent a technical support request into STM to verify the choice and explain the differences between the two parts. I will give an update when I get something back.

BEWARE: the new part is 20% more expensive than the older ones even in quantity.... :(

Chris

Of course... :pinch:

The Ren SS boms still lists the obsolete triac:

Mouser #: 511-BTA04-700T
Mfr. #: BTA04-700TRG
Manufacturer: STMicroelectronics
Desc.: Triacs 4 Amp 700 Volt
RoHS: RoHS Compliant

Lifecycle: Obsolete

Guess we need to find out about the "new" part that is more expensive...

Back