New Helix V3 Main Board

Any of these still available? This is my first year and would love to start out with this one. Update this will be for next years display.

Last edited:
Any of these still available? This is my first year and would love to start out with this one. Update this will be for next years display.

I have plenty of the Helix V3 Main Boards as well as the new Helix V2 Standard Daughter Boards and Helix V2 32ch SSR Daughter Boards. The only board that I'm out of at this time is the SSRneon G2-LED 4ch SSR board.

The prices for the boards are:
1) Helix V3 Main Board w/presoldered microSD card socket and preprogrammed EEPROM: $13.50
2) Helix V2 Standard Daughter Board: $12.00
3) Helix V2 32ch SSR Daughter Board: $20.00

These prices don't include shipping or PayPal fees. If you send an email to me at orders (at) helixlightcontroller.com to let me know your ZIP code and how many of each board you would like I'll provide a detailed quote.

I'll have to see if this was answered, because I have the same question about the E682 that is out now. I realized it is a different board as I started typing. Please, let me know if you are now using the E682.

Back