Post your FM "Tune To" sign here.

Mine's not extravagant... but most people can see it. I still have those who don't have a clue to turn the radio on. "Here's your sign!" LOL

tune-sign1.jpg

I have a blog about it here.

Mine's not extravagant... but most people can see it. I still have those who don't have a clue to turn the radio on. "Here's your sign!" LOL

tune-sign1.jpg

I have a blog about it here.

This happened to me last year more than once. My sign was much smaller, but it was an unforeseen complication of the show. I had people come over to check it out, tell me it was great, and then I would ask if they like the song I picked. What song they would say . In the spirit of Charlie Brown: ugh

Oh yeah, the sign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEec0GRfg-0&feature=youtube_gdata_player.

It is a dust collector now, so if someone wants it PM me. All acrylic machined and glued with a removable bottom to put lighting inside. I used some pixels and an Arduino running a test cycle. Too small for my road.

Last edited:
If they don't know how to tune to a radio station, they shouldn't be driving.

Thomas

If they don't know how to tune to a radio station, they shouldn't be driving.

I agree, but you would be surprised how many miss my sign and never hear the music. I back mine up with my led-tricks.

Attachments

• tune to sign.jpg
    tune to sign.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 237
Having a set of lights around or pointing at your sign that will flash in between songs (like a short sequence) will also grab attention.

First rain? Does it rain acid in OK? I've had a shindigz sign for 2 years that held up well with rain and Southern California's UV (even in December). It still looks nearly new and I think it was worth every penny (see what I did there?).

im very glad you had a good experience, but in my opinion they are junk! with a capital crap!

Thing I'll get one of those girls at the boxing games to carry my tune to sign around.

Thomas

Thing I'll get one of those girls at the boxing games to carry my tune to sign around.

Thomas

heck yeah! have her wearing a SANTA BIKINI with white fur along the edges. i'll bet the number of visitors will QUADRUPLE!

Finally got the strings converted to full wave and put on the holiday coral.
Hope it looks better from a distance.

Attachments

• TuneTo.jpg
    TuneTo.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Heres ours,...... the Sign has been used 4 years in Ohio with Freezing Rain & Snow etc. it is on a adhesive back material that can be stuck to wood plastic etc. We can print these sign for any one any size with there artwork or we'll design it for you.

Can't do one for a buck like the other posts said but we can gurarante the quality and longevity.
If we can help anyone out with a custom sign Please let us know.
019a.jpg

Still playimg with it but here's what I got so far....feels a bit plain just not sure what else I want to add around the sign itself to finish it off.

Not at the computer....using tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378082291670.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378082291670.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 251
  • uploadfromtaptalk1378082312327.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378082312327.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
plastic...bought them at a local electrical/lighting place but later seen them at either Menards or HD later for a bit cheaper.

Here is my version. The smaller posts connect like a fence. I am debating on puttimg rope lights on then also. The globes also light.
y5epujej.jpg

Back