Renard SS Group Buy

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED
Parts Group Buy for the Renard SS (Standardized Series) by WayneJ

Interest thread was only for around 80 BOM's so cost is a bit more than past years. Really need to have ~200 BOM's to get the previous pricing which we aren't close on.
If we get less than 70 BOM's I will cancel the group buy as I will need to alter the pricing.

LEGAL ITEMS

Group Buy Rules: Read before posting in this thread!

You must be a "Supporting Member" to Participate in this Group Buy per the forum rules. It is $20 for one year. If you order just 1 SS24 kit you save over $40. The reason you must be a supporting member is to help fund hosting cost for DIYC. With out DIYC you would not have found this Group Buy and you would not be able to get the huge savings that the Group Buys offer.

You can become a Supporting member by clicking "Settings" in the upper right of the page, and then "Paid Subscriptions" in the "My Account" menu on the left. Participation in all Group Buys will require you to be a Supporting member. By participating in this Group Buy all participants agree to release www.doityourselfchristmas.com, its Owners, Administrators, Moderators or any other staff of any and all liability and waive all rights I may have under all laws and governing bodies. By posting in this thread you agree you are entering a binding contract between the Organizer (heldwhat Christmas) and the Participant.

Group Buy Rules can be found here.

This Group Buy will have a maximum of 50 participants or a total BOM count of 200.

All Pics will be programmed with the latest firmware and PWM enabled. If you don’t want and programming, that means you most likely have a PicKit or other programmer and you can just reprogram the pics when you get them.
The Spare Parts Kit will contain 2 PIC’s, one with the operating firmware and the other with the Diagnostic firmware.

COST

Renard SS 8 BOM $32.25
Renard SS 16 BOM $45.50
Renard SS 24 BOM $56.00

Renard Spare Parts Kit BOM $15.00
Replacement TRIACS BTA06-600CW $0.55ea. (you do not need these if you purchase the BOM's. This is only for people with older SS boards and would like to upgrade existing boards)

Renard SS 8 PCB $7.20
Renard SS 16 PCB $9.20
Renard SS 24 PCB $12.50

Renard SS 8 Heat Sink $2.00
Renard SS 16 Heat Sink $2.00
Renard SS 24 Heat Sink $2.25

PayPal Fees: 3% plus $0.30

SHIPPING

Shipping will be as follows it includes price for all packing bags, labels, tape, etc..:

1 of any BOM only $7.50 (Small Flat Rate Box)*
1 to 2 SS8 or 2 SS16's with PCB's and Heat Sinks $7.50 (Small Flat Rate Box) the SS24 heat sinks and PCB's are too long
up to 8 BOM's, PCB's, & Heat Sinks of any SS controller $14.00 (Medium Flat Rate Box)
9-16 BOM's, PCB's, & Heat Sinks of any SS controller $19.25 (Large Flat Rate Box)

Canada Post was around $42.00 as a gift for a Medium Flat Rate Box

BOM

BOM.png
Parts substitutions, if required, will be per the Part Substitutions List found in the wiki or from the Group Buys James has done in the past.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Reply to this post with the number of:

Renard SS 8 BOM
Renard SS 16 BOM
Renard SS 24 BOM
Renard Spare Parts Kit BOM
BTA06-600CW's

Renard SS 8 PCB
Renard SS 16 PCB
Renard SS 24 PCB

Renard SS 8 Heat Sink
Renard SS 16 Heat Sink
Renard SS 24 Heat Sink

That you want and I will update this thread with a spread sheet that includes your total cost. You will need to review your order and if it is what you want make your payment via PayPAL.

PAYMENT

Once I've shown your total on the spreadsheet, payment is to be sent to nevadadolfan@yahoo.com via PayPal.

Please include your DIYC Screen name. Payment is expected no later than 2 week once the ordering period has closed. If the Group Buy doesn't sell out, it will close on March 18, 2016 and parts will be ordered.

ORDER STATUS

Updated the Spread sheet: 3-30-16 20:34 EST
orders.png
Make sure your order is correct and pay that amount shown. If a correction needs to be made, just post it to the thread.

Last edited:
1 x SS24 BOM
1 x SS24 Heat Sink
1 x SS16 Heat Sink
5 x extra TRIACS

Thanks

Last edited:
3 x Renard SS 8 BOM, PCB, & HS
2 x Renard SS 16 BOM, PCB, & HS
2 x Renard SS 24 BOM, PCB, & HS

Thanks for putting this together!

2 x Renard SS 8 BOM, PCB & HS