Renard SS Group Buy

Hi Wayne - Checking when you will have the spreadsheet available so I know when to send payment. I likely missed it somewhere on here, so thought I should ask just in case. Don't want to miss out on my very first order! Many thanks for putting this together, very excited to get started! Cherie (5ShepsNC)

Group buy is now closed. I added the order summary to the first post which includes your total. I'll be sending PM's with the same order totals later today or tomorrow. Once most of the money is collected I will place the orders with Mouser.

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR ORDER DETAILS FOR ACCURACY.

Hey I was thinking my order would fit in the medium box. I will get payment sent later today. Thanks

the SS24 heat sinks and PCB's are too long to fit in the medium box. There's a number of people who just got 1 SS24 and I agree the shipping seems extreme. I've never shipped these before so just going off James's last group buy comments. If I find a better way I'll refund whatever I save in shipping.

the SS24 heat sinks and PCB's are too long to fit in the medium box. There's a number of people who just got 1 SS24 and I agree the shipping seems extreme. I've never shipped these before so just going off James's last group buy comments. If I find a better way I'll refund whatever I save in shipping.

Doh! My bad completely on this... :shy: I just reread the original comment on shipping and everything does fit in the medium flat rate.
I'm posting a new spreadsheet and will refund the difference on anyone who pays the original amount.

Most of the payments were in so I have ordered the bulk of the parts on Mouser. :thup2:

The oscillators were backordered until May 12 but will see, last time my backordered parts came a lot sooner.

Time for the weekly order update...

The non-backordered parts from Mouser came in so the sorting process has begun! I've printed out labels to bag each part separately similar to what James has done in the past, although I didn't put pictures on the bags.

Longest lead item right now is the oscillators which aren't due to ship until May 13. At least that should give me time to sort all the other parts.

I still need to order a few more parts but waiting on the last 2 people to pay for their orders.

Hope everyone had a good Easter today.

Weekly update:
All orders now paid - Thanks everyone! :thup:
Sorting continues
Longest lead item right now is the oscillators which aren't due to ship until May 12th.

Given the limited level of interest this year I doubt there will be another group buy this year. James always looked for a minimum of 200 BOMs and this year we only had 75.
If there is a lot of interest I would run a 2nd group buy, just don't think it's there. What were you looking to get?

Weekly update:

Sorting continues
Longest lead item right now is the oscillators which still aren't due to ship until May 12th.
I should have almost everything else tomorrow when the PCB's, heat sinks, and a few other things from Wayne show up.

Weekly update:

Everything sorted but the ICs. My ESD bags had been on backorder and now Mouser is holding on to them until the oscillators ship. :(
I've started using what bags I already have and cutting some in half just so the sorting can continue. Should have enough that I can get almost everything sorted before the oscillators show up.

Back