Renard SS Group Buy

Weekly update:

Sorting continues
Oscillators ship date has moved up a couple days to May 9th instead of May 12th. :thup:
I'm about 1/3 of the way through programming and packing the PIC's.

Mouser shipped the last of the parts and they will be here Monday! Will see how the week goes but hopefully should get everything packed up to be shipped by end of next weekend!

All orders sorted... Just need to pack everything out and verify sorting as I pack. People should start getting shipping notifications today. It may take a couple days to get them all done.

A few people sent money instead of paying for goods so I may not have your address. I'll be PM'ing you if you are in that bucket and I need your address.

Everything is packed and shipping labels created. You should have gotten tracking numbers over email, if you didn't get one send me a note and I will send it over.

The box dropoff was closed at my post office so I'm having the postman pick them up tomorrow and everyone should get them this week!

The PIC's are all programmed with the regular firmware and if you ordered a spare parts kit I put a yellow dot on a PIC with the diagnostics firmware.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this GB. If you end up missing a part shoot me a PM and I'll get them out to you.

Chris,

I received my kits yesterday.

Thank you for all your efforts organizing/shipping/everything for this group buy!!!

Frank

Thank you for putting this together. I appreciate all the work you put into this. Should be receiving my kits tomorrow. Hopefully pulling off my first show this year.

Received my package today , looks good so far almost missed the PCB's tucked on the side!

Thanks for doing this Chris !

Received mine today. Thanks a bunch for putting this together!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Good to hear everyone is getting all their orders. I think they all should have been delivered today unless there was a hiccup. I even heard someone had soldered a board up already!

I received for SS16's and was wondering how most of you would assemble them. Complete one at a time or do each step on all four boards?

I am doing both of mine at the same time. It is working out well so far. I am up to the Triacs which are always so much fun putting in straight. If you bought a heat sink screw them onto your heat sink first to keep them straight. I didn't buy a heatsink this time so I am going to take one off my older boards to make it easier.

Happy building :)

Chris,

Just wanted to make sure that you knew I appreciated you putting this group buy together. Items were well packaged and shipped and received in Alaska in one piece. Which sometimes is a little amazing.

Thanks,
Jim

Back