Save DIYC donation drive

You all are so generous. A heart felt Thank You!

We are about 66% of the way to our annual goal of 2,100.00.

Last edited:
Chris,

I upgrade every March. The forum is something that makes the "non-light" season more bearable.

Let me know if you need another donation. I get way more that $20 of value out of the site

-Tony

I've been with this community (like many others) since the ComputerChristmas.com days, so about 20 years now. My first board was a Olsen 595 from one of Brian's group buys. I don't use it any longer, but I still have it. I don't log on to this site very much any more, maybe a few times a year to see what's going on. The thought of this community coming to an end is heartbreaking, I have updated my membership in the hopes that it will help keep this site going. Brian, the thought of you still being the administrator of this site is phenomenal, I'm sure it is not an easy task, god love you! As a point of interest for the members who have been here a while, I am still using a modified TuneCast2 to broadcast my FM station, it has not died yet.

Jack

Chris,

I upgrade every March. The forum is something that makes the "non-light" season more bearable.

Let me know if you need another donation. I get way more that $20 of value out of the site

-Tony
Thank you Tony. Supporting membership is the best way to support the site. I think donations are strictly a personal thing. If you want to give more its appreciated but know you being a member is appreciated just as much(if not more).

I've been with this community (like many others) since the ComputerChristmas.com days, so about 20 years now. My first board was a Olsen 595 from one of Brian's group buys. I don't use it any longer, but I still have it. I don't log on to this site very much any more, maybe a few times a year to see what's going on. The thought of this community coming to an end is heartbreaking, I have updated my membership in the hopes that it will help keep this site going. Brian, the thought of you still being the administrator of this site is phenomenal, I'm sure it is not an easy task, god love you! As a point of interest for the members who have been here a while, I am still using a modified TuneCast2 to broadcast my FM station, it has not died yet.

Jack
Thanks Jack, I can't say I've been here as long as you but I have been here awhile. I do remember the TuneCast days though. I've happily moved on from mine but I do keep most of my old stuff as backup (except for the one that I accidently plugged the wrong power supply in and let the smoke out).

I don't do Christmas displays anymore and I only come here once in awhile, but I'm willing to kick in $100. Please PM me with the "how to" donate info.

The fact that I cannot find it doesn't mean it isn't there... Is there any way to track donations given (and when)? I see the links to add specific amounts ($20 for one year or $15 for 6 months). Also, what if we wish to give a different amount?

The fact that I cannot find it doesn't mean it isn't there... Is there any way to track donations given (and when)? I see the links to add specific amounts ($20 for one year or $15 for 6 months). Also, what if we wish to give a different amount?
I don't know of any way for us to track it but as far as the different amount goes...
From the original post, the $20 and $15 links are to become a supporting member and for additional donations:
Additional Donations

Additional Donations can be sent via paypal at admin@doityourselfchristmas.com .

Back