Shared Sequences

Are vixen 3 sequences shareable?

if so, are there any sequences available?
I know the other sequencer (xlights) has a shared google drive. Is this something vixen has available?
I wouldn't mind sharing some of my sequences if there are others to download.

We don't have a formal place like their google drive. A few folks share their profile and the sequences together and then you can copy and paste between them. I would like to work on some ideas to make sharing easier in the future, but it just has not bubbled up to the top of the list yet.

Like Jeff said we share the whole profile and then you are able to open it up and open yours up at same time and copy the whole line of what ever elements you want

The process of getting the sequence copied into your own profile sounds really easy.
I have a few sequences if anyone is interested.
Greatest showman (first 2 minutes)
Carol of the bells.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The process of getting the sequence copied into your own profile sounds really easy.
I have a few sequences if anyone is interested.
Greatest showman (first 2 minutes)
Carol of the bells.
I would be interested in having a look at carol of the bells.
If you have a google drive, compress and upload your profile into it and also the .tim file for the sequence.
then post the link of the google drive here so we can find it.
Thanks.

I started mine Dec 1st my show is small live in a single wide we do have one here in winter haven that is large 4314 shadow wood trail Winter Haven, Florida 33880

Strawberry -

I would like to take a look at your Carol of the Bells sequence if you are willing to share...

Please and Thank you!

Yes, just 10 minutes from I4 and countyline road east plant city.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wish I knew you guys were so close to Disney. I have been 30 minutes away from you guys every Feb for the last 10 years and never knew it. I would have loved to met up and chat for an hour or 2. This is the first year we are not heading down. The 16 and 17 year olds are not too interested in Disney this year. Oh well, we will take a year off and head back south in 2020.

I wish I knew you guys were so close to Disney. I have been 30 minutes away from you guys every Feb for the last 10 years and never knew it. I would have loved to met up and chat for an hour or 2. This is the first year we are not heading down. The 16 and 17 year olds are not too interested in Disney this year. Oh well, we will take a year off and head back south in 2020.

instead of Disney maybe mention Universal studios they might go for that something different not the same vacation they have been on before

I was just at Disney myself back in Sept. Sounds like I could have caught up with a couple of you as well.

you dont need the log files and you can also uncheck the media and sequences and then give them zip file and media and sequence you wanna share this way they getting only the music and sequence you wanna share

Back