The Colorado Connection - welcome!

I believe the next meetup will be Feb 25 .. just watch the Colorado section for firemedic4christ's confirmation on this in the next couple weeks :)

If it is Feb. 25th, it will be another meeting I won't be able to make, that is my son's B-Day :sad:

I don't even remember what it was I sold now LOL

It was a outdoor lighted rocking horse with some small bears on it, and I still have it in my display.

This is a really old thread but I wanted to see who is still active. I am in Brighton and did our first automated display this year. It was some homemade arches and spheres with 3 colored strands on them. Some real fun and challenges setting up, looking forward to continuing to grow and evolve. Lets re-ignite the Colorado Connection!

Happy Boxing Day. I'm glad that you found us and had a successful first year. My name is Brian and I am in Brighton also in Brighton East Farms. Where are you? I would love to swing by before you take down. There are occasional post in here, mostly about upcoming meetings of our group pre-covid. I am currently looking for some meeting locations for next year's meetings as I would like to get back to meeting in person or at least figure out the zoom meeting thing. Our facebook group has developed into our main platform of communication. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColoradoChristmas. We have a great group including Sean Meighan (one of the original xlights authors), Ben Shaver (writes many of the plugins for xlights), David Pitts (developer of falcon controllers), Doug Reel (xlights SME and sells sequences and 3D parts).

Brian

@wkwiatjr:
I still come here on occasion as well both to check on the meetups firemedic4christ mentioned, and if I have light/controller related questions or issues.

@firemedic4christ:
It would be nice if the meetups are able to start again sometime next year. Fall maybe? If the vaccines/ect get Covid under control.
I actually wondered if any sort of WebEx/GoToMeeting/Zoom type thing had been happening but I'd seen nothing on the various forums .lol.

Hi Brian, we are practically neighbors! I am in Brighton Crossings, 45th and Bridge. We will have it up for at least another week, our HOA has a competition that judging ends 12/30! Would love for you to stop by and see. I have also submitted to join the FB group as well. I am an entertainment lighting technician and really enjoyed getting the display going this year. Pretty simple compared to the systems I build for work but still fun! Seems like a heavy weight group and looking forward to making the connection.

Back