The Renard SS 24 is now available! (first post is current 9-17-2018)

Wayne J

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Renard SS 24 is now available!

For a full description, links to the BOM, Assembly and Setup Guide, check it out in the wiki. Renard SS 24 wiki page
Also see the formal introduction of the series here

Please note.... these are NOT for use with 240VAC

I have a run of production boards available for shipping. The Renard SS24 are $12.25 ea. To receive these boards, PayPal the amount shown in the list below for the amount of boards desired. This is the total amount to to send, it includes shipping (flat rate of $6.45 in USA and $23.95 in CAN) and PayPal fees.

This is for the PCB only..... no parts.

Complete Kits now available. Click here.

Please make sure funds are in US dollars.

Code:
# of PCB's       USA         CAN - [SIZE=2][FONT=verdana][B]Please make sure funds are in[/B] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]US dollars[/B][B].[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
1               $19.77       $37.95 
2               $32.38       $50.69 
3               $45.00       $63.43 
4               $57.62       $76.17 
5               $70.24       $88.91 
6               $82.85       $101.65 
7               $95.47       $114.39 
8               $108.09      $127.13
9               $120.71      $139.87 
10              $133.32      $152.61

During the PayPal process, put this info in the "Add a note" box......

Code:
Name used on the Forums - 
Amount of Renard SS 24 pcb's - 
Real Name - 
Shipping Address -

PayPal funds to...... merc_460@twc.com (if you copy and paste the addy, hit the space bar after you paste)

If you want more than ten boards, or a mixture of SS 8, SS 16, or SS 24's, email me for prices..... merc_460@twc.com

Last edited:
Re: The Renard SS 24 is now available!

Please note.... these are NOT for use with 240VAC
This is being addressed, but for the time being consider using the Xmas Ren16 from 'wjohn', or the Ren24 from 'fkostyun'

Last edited:

FedEx truck came today, more of these on hand ready to ship. :)

Pricing still the same as above. ;)

Have to say the whole line has the best looking documentation I've seen - great job!

I have plenty of these boards left, ready to ship. Prices above are still valid.

Last edited:

I am interested to get 2 SS24. I was wondering that how can I send my payment and who to contact. Also if i request someone to put all the parts together, how much it would cost.

Thanks.

I ordered more SS 24's and they arrived this week. The ordering instructions and pricing is still valid.

More boards arrived today! Ordering as per first post. :)

Wayne J do you still have these boards?? if so I am interested in 5 of them please let me know thanks

Glad to hear. Payment for three just sent via paypal (3N807448AG6837039)

Eric

I am a noob to all of this but I am interested in upgrading from a gemmy light display. Are these just the boards or are all the componets with it? I am trying to figure out if it is over my head or not. the more info I can get would be appreciated.

I am a noob to all of this but I am interested in upgrading from a gemmy light display. Are these just the boards or are all the componets with it? I am trying to figure out if it is over my head or not. the more info I can get would be appreciated.

Welcome to DIYC!

That's the bare board. All the parts for the SS24 add about $50. It's a fantastic controller and well worth it!

Wayne, I have sent payment through PAYPAL for two Renard 24SS PCB's.

Thanks,
Brad

Back