Sharing HLS Sequences
Files Needed for Sharing/Moving Sequences
HLS creates a number of files in each sequence folder. Many of these are backups or potentially other files that are not needed when looking to share a sequence with another person. Another time you would do this is if you had a "work" computer that you did the sequence work on, but needed to move sequences to a "show" computer for the actual output.
Figure 11-12 indicates the files that should be included in a zip file when sharing the sequence.
- Note: The PCM file is the audio file in the sequence. This is an internal HLS file and cannot be played in a normal audio player.
Creating the Zip File
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to your HLS Folder. Inside will be folders containing each of your sequences. Open the folder for the sequence you wish to share.
- Select the files that need to be included in the shared sequence. You can select multiple files by holding down the CTRL key and clicking desired files. (See Figure 11-13.)
- Right-click on the selected files, select Send to -> Compressed (Zipped folder). See Figure 11-14.
- Your files will be compressed into a zip file. Name it and click enter. You can now share this file with others.
|HLS User Manual and Reference Guide|
|Previous Page||Current Chapter||Next Page|
|Importing a Sequence from LOR||Chapter 11: Importing and Exporting Data and Sequences||Sharing Library Effects|