Closing my "Old School Show" - Chicago Southern Suburbs

bitelf

Supporting Member
Time to close up my display, I can't do this any more and I need to clean out my attic and crawl space.

Show was run from Raspberry Pi via Komby over WiFi

Renard – SS24 15
Renard – SS16 4
Renard – SS8 5
Renard – SS4 2 (Converted SSRs)

2 Vast Radio Transmitters
2 Komby WiFi Transmiters
Plenty of spare “stuff”: Blow mold Nativity figures, 20’ Mega Tree, scrolling LED signs, Leaping Arches, Mini Crosses
Over 100K Dumb LED Strings. 80% Purple, the Rest White or Yellow

Attachments

• Display.jpg
    Display.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 26
Please clarify, "100K 'Dumb LED Strings'". By the controllers you show, I believe you mean "AC LED strings".

Time to close up my display, I can't do this any more and I need to clean out my attic and crawl space.

Show was run from Raspberry Pi via Komby over WiFi

Renard – SS24 15
Renard – SS16 4
Renard – SS8 5
Renard – SS4 2 (Converted SSRs)

2 Vast Radio Transmitters
2 Komby WiFi Transmiters
Plenty of spare “stuff”: Blow mold Nativity figures, 20’ Mega Tree, scrolling LED signs, Leaping Arches, Mini Crosses
Over 100K Dumb LED Strings. 80% Purple, the Rest White or Yellow
are you looking to sale as a package deal or willing to seperate

Time to part out my display. Prior deals fell through. Make an offer. Anyone who picks up can browse through my miscellaneous stuff for 'bonus' prizes like AC Led light strings, way too many extension cords, etc.

Renard's with Komby/nRF24L01 WiFi and pigtails. If I have to, I will strip the pigtails and ship them but you pay shipping from the 60487 Zip.
Pig tails range from ~ 12' to 4' with Cable Guard boxes so they are heavy. All worked last season. Stripping the cards out of the boxes is NOT a good idea.

15 - Renard SS24 Asking $75 per
3 - Renard SS16 Asking $50 per
6 - Renard SS8 Asking $25 per

2 - Vast Radio Transmitters. Asking $50 per. You pay shipping from the 60487 Zip code.

Vintage 9 piece Nativity figure set. Tallest figure is about 3'. Good to fair shape, I have had this set over 12 years. I will not ship. Mounted on 2x4 panels but I can strip. Asking $100 for the set.

figures.JPG

Back