5 pk Really Big lights for sale

I placed two orders on ebay. One had the correct number of lights (10) but the second box only had 8 lights - and I ordered two packs of 5. I sent you a message through Ebay.

That is strange. What colors did you order? I know we ran out of white while filling some orders.
However, another employee handles our EBay orders and EBay messaging sucks a times. So, when I get to the office Monday I will see what I can find out. The EBay guy is in CA, I am not sure where you are located but, I am in NC. So, it will be later in the day before I can get with him to find out what may have happened.
I would think if we ran short someone would have contacted you. But, maybe shipping didn't tell him. I am just guessing, really. Just know that I will get it sorted, for sure.
Feel free to call the office, if you would like or email me:
av@bluehazeent.com
704-445-3920 ext. 6445

That is strange. What colors did you order? I know we ran out of white while filling some orders.
However, another employee handles our EBay orders and EBay messaging sucks a times. So, when I get to the office Monday I will see what I can find out. The EBay guy is in CA, I am not sure where you are located but, I am in NC. So, it will be later in the day before I can get with him to find out what may have happened.
I would think if we ran short someone would have contacted you. But, maybe shipping didn't tell him. I am just guessing, really. Just know that I will get it sorted, for sure.
Feel free to call the office, if you would like or email me:
av@bluehazeent.com
704-445-3920 ext. 6445

I ordered all white. I am in Florida.

Thank you for getting back to me.

Jay

Jay,

I am going to see if I can find 2 more white lights. I am having them search the warehouse and make sure we don't have additional mixed in with the other colors. My EBay guy was out sick today. I emailed him but, haven't heard back yet.

So bare with me. Worse case scenario we can refund you on the missing lights, unless you want any of the blue or yellow we have left. Not exactly sure what you project is but, if those colors will help at all let me know.

--Angela

Awesome, thank you! If I can't get white, then I'd prefer to get a refund. I modified them to use pixels, and only white would work.

Thank you for getting back to me!

Awesome, thank you! If I can't get white, then I'd prefer to get a refund. I modified them to use pixels, and only white would work.

Thank you for getting back to me!

YES!!!! I found 2 more white lights. I had 2 in my car, I forgot I had. So, I can get those sent out to you today. I need to get with the Ebay guy to get your shipping info. I listed my email address on a previous reply. Will you email me so I will have your email address? That way I can send you the tracking info.

Thanks so much!
--Angela

Hi Angela it looks like my order from amazon went missing and I was wondering if you can figure out what happened to it. USPS has no info. It’s like the never received it from amazon? Here’s the number. 9405511699000766975218
I was really looking forward to these as this will probably be the last time I’m able to find the white.

Thanks. Chris.

I have been monitoring this thread from the beginning. When Angela popped up I tried to keep an open mind but I had doubts about the whole thing.
Based on the thread content, it seems that Angela is working very hard to make things right and is very open and transparent in her dealings.
I hope she made enough profit to keep her doing things like this going forward.
Kudos to Angela.

YES!!!! I found 2 more white lights. I had 2 in my car, I forgot I had. So, I can get those sent out to you today. I need to get with the Ebay guy to get your shipping info. I listed my email address on a previous reply. Will you email me so I will have your email address? That way I can send you the tracking info.

Thanks so much!
--Angela

I just sent you an email. Thanks for taking care of this!

I have been monitoring this thread from the beginning. When Angela popped up I tried to keep an open mind but I had doubts about the whole thing.
Based on the thread content, it seems that Angela is working very hard to make things right and is very open and transparent in her dealings.
I hope she made enough profit to keep her doing things like this going forward.
Kudos to Angela.

I agree 100%. I thought this could really be a pain because of the time difference from when I placed my order to when I got home from deployment and opened the boxes. But Angela has pulled through 100% and i recommend her 100%!!!

I agree 100%. I thought this could really be a pain because of the time difference from when I placed my order to when I got home from deployment and opened the boxes. But Angela has pulled through 100% and i recommend her 100%!!!

Awwwwww! You guys are the best!!

Thanks so much I truly appreciate it.
no2bones2bcalled2bme2bthat2bbefore2bx32b_a74a86f0a5d01ccba14a979a554f0bc2.jpg

Do you still have any of these? If so, how many come in a box? Wondering how much 10 or 12 of these would cost shipped to 46805? Please let me know. Thanks.

Back