ESPixelStick V2 Group Buy - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller kit

I got my order yesterday but due to my FIL passing I can't get to them anytime soon.

Thanks for doing this group buy, Shelby.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update
All of the domestic orders have been shipped out. You should've received a shipment notification via PayPal. If you didn't, or your items don't show up by mid next week, please let me know! All of the International orders are packed and ready for shipment as well... However I ran out of the half-sheet labels required for international shipping.. Big ol' facepalm on my part. I'll have more labels this weekend and ALL of the international orders should go out on Monday. If you have any issues with your kits (missing parts, DOA, etc...) please let me know ASAP!! I was going brain-dead kitting everything out and packing kits, so please check your orders when you get them. Thanks!!!
-shelby

Shelly

Got mine the other day while doing my spring cleanup. Now I have to get smart on wireless controllers.

thanks again Shelly.

Wally

Is there a thread of document on setting up the dev environment ( on Windows 10) I'd like to do some tinkering. I have the source and Arudino IDE installed and downloaded the libraries accept for Gulp not sure on how to install that. Basically I'm a C# developer I'm sure I can figure out but looking to fast tracking setting up the environment.

Is there a thread of document on setting up the dev environment ( on Windows 10) I'd like to do some tinkering. I have the source and Arudino IDE installed and downloaded the libraries accept for Gulp not sure on how to install that. Basically I'm a C# developer I'm sure I can figure out but looking to fast tracking setting up the environment.

You install Gulp with npm (Node Package Manager)... All the information you need can be found on the ESPixelStick GitHub page:
https://github.com/forkineye/ESPixelStick/blob/master/html/README.md

Make sure you have everyhing under the 'Requirements' section installed and working.
https://github.com/forkineye/ESPixelStick

Sporadic's instructions on github are all you need to get going..

Last edited:
I successfully tested my first ESPixelstick. Works great. Thank You Shelby

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kits received 1 assembled, programed and it's ALIVE! Works great with Vixen 3 and a 50 pixel test. Thank you Shelby, but I have questions for guidance with the serial aspect, I have been running an Arduino Mega controlling 40 Channels of regular/ Led strings of lights. Connected via usb cable and Vixen 2 for the last 5 years (works with Vixen 3 as well). It would be nice to go wireless to the Arduino, I know I will have to alter the sketch but I was wondering if I could / should use the espixel stick or just use the esp8266 directly. Will the Renard protocol work?

Ron

Kits received 1 assembled, programed and it's ALIVE! Works great with Vixen 3 and a 50 pixel test. Thank you Shelby, but I have questions for guidance with the serial aspect, I have been running an Arduino Mega controlling 40 Channels of regular/ Led strings of lights. Connected via usb cable and Vixen 2 for the last 5 years (works with Vixen 3 as well). It would be nice to go wireless to the Arduino, I know I will have to alter the sketch but I was wondering if I could / should use the espixel stick or just use the esp8266 directly. Will the Renard protocol work?

Ron

You can load the serial sketch and feed Renard right into your Arduino via the data line on the ESPixelStick.

Kits arrived @ the Netherlands.
Thanks for arranging the GB sporadic!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn S60 met Tapatalk

Back