ESPixelStick V2 Group Buy - E1.31 WiFi Pixel Controller kit

Will there be any extras from this first group buy? I would love to get my hands on one before the 2nd group buy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have some extras on the order, but they won't be made available until some time after the group buy.

Do you know if they were shipped on wednesday?
I sent an email yesterday morning for a status update and am anxiously awaiting the reply. Will let you all know soon as I hear back from them.

Last edited:
Update
Received shipment notification this weekend, should have everything in hand this week. Will keep you posted!
thanks,
-shelby

Shelby, If you have a couple of extras, please put me on the list. If possible I would like two of the Pixel stick kits and two ESP 01 modules.
Thanks

Great. Wanted to see the goodies,but seems the attachment isnt working.
Odd, dunno what happened to it.

Shelby, If you have a couple of extras, please put me on the list. If possible I would like two of the Pixel stick kits and two ESP 01 modules.
Thanks
I'm planning to make more available around May, once everyone has these and a chance to build them.

Update
Everything is kitted out and orders will start shipping tomorrow. Will take me a few days to get them all packed up and shipped, but planning to have them all in the mail by the weekend.
thanks,
-shelby

Thanks for all of your hard work on this group buy . It is very appreciated by the community. Santa will leave you an extra string of pixels this year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Now that I received mine, I'm sure that I will be flooding the board with questions. Kind of looking forward to the challenges.

Thanks Shelby

The majority of the orders have shipped. If you're in the US and placed your order before 2/1, you should have received a shipment notification email via PayPal and your order should be on the way. For International orders and those placed on 2/1 or later, your orders will be shipping out next week. Sorry all, just taking much longer than expected to get everything out. Was hoping to have this all done before soccer season started for the kids!
thanks,
-shelby

ship.jpg

What a great mail day!! :)

Back