Full Wave Converter and Super String Shortener 2014 GB No 2

Burden and Bravo11, i need to get to 100 boards top get the same price. I'm looking at other options, but don't have any right now.

I have some questions about the SSS calculator. Are there posts showing where we get all the input data for the Calculator ? Also I have MS Excel 2003 and there are posts saying 2003 does not work. I am told that the newer versions of Excel can save the right format for the older versions. Can you see if this will work with your spreadsheet ?
Denny,

I had the same issue with an older version on Excel. I was able to use a newer version and save so the calculator works on 2002. I am attaching a copy of that file.

Attachments

• LED String Shortining Resistor Calculator.xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 9
I believe he is saying that this group buy (for 50 boards) is closed. (See post 2 for orders). The next group buy (if/when it occurs) will need to be for 100 boards to maintain the same price, buy he is checking on other board manufactures to get better pricing on only 50 board runs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I believe he is saying that this group buy (for 50 boards) is closed. (See post 2 for orders). The next group buy (if/when it occurs) will need to be for 100 boards to maintain the same price, buy he is checking on other board manufactures to get better pricing on only 50 board runs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes, that is what I was trying to say. Sorry that it didn't come out clearly. I knew from the interest thread that I could order 100 of each panel and most of them would be taken. Unfortunately I don't know if I can get that number again. If I can, I'd preorder them again.

Denny,

I had the same issue with an older version on Excel. I was able to use a newer version and save so the calculator works on 2002. I am attaching a copy of that file.

If I remember correctly, the only thing that doesn't work is the standard resistor values

I thought it was still open when I posted what I wanted. Guess I missed it again.

Last edited:
I've received the diodes, however I have a big interview tomorrow. So, with that said, I will work on packaging tomorrow and Wednesday. Everything should be shipped this week.

Back