Full Wave Converter and Super String Shortener 2014 GB No 2

Sorry for the delay, I totaled my car and have been in the process of replacing it. (Mainly arguing with the insurance company). The group buy post is up: 2015 Group Buy

Luckily my 10 year old daughter who was in the car and myself were both alright.

mustang1.jpegmustang2.jpeg

Holy Cow!
Glad everyone is alright! Cars can be replaced, daughters and sons can't...
When my daughter was 17 she totaled our 8 month old brand new SUV..... She walked away without a scratch (as well as everyone else). The only bad part was that I knew everyone at the scene....the police officers, the firemen, the tow truck driver.....I once told my daughter's never to try and hide things from daddy as he will find out, well now she definitely believes it! :biggrin:

Holy Cow!
Glad everyone is alright! Cars can be replaced, daughters and sons can't...
When my daughter was 17 she totaled our 8 month old brand new SUV..... She walked away without a scratch (as well as everyone else). The only bad part was that I knew everyone at the scene....the police officers, the firemen, the tow truck driver.....I once told my daughter's never to try and hide things from daddy as he will find out, well now she definitely believes it! :biggrin:
I know how that is, I grew up in a county of 2500 people, of which my dad was one of the business men. No hiding anything ever.

Frightening stuff

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Really wasn't as bad as it looks. Unfortunately, they totaled the car, but I could have stopped in about 3 more feet.

Back