More than 250 Vixen sequences now available

I've been around here for a few years and have during that time downloaded and modified several of the V2 sequences from the landolights.com web sight.
I just tried checking it again and for some reason I can't get anything to display on the browser for this website. Has anyone else tried this site lately??
I even tried a different computer and browser to be sure it wasn't just the one I was using but got the same results. It would be a shame if this site is broken and not available any more.
One could DL the desired sequence, find the music, convert it all to V3 (or just use it in V2 as I did at first), modify to your heart's content, and away you go...
That saves oodles of time over manually sequencing from square zero!
Anybody know the story on the V2 repository at the landolights site?

I am in the process of creating a site for all sequences to be shared, hopefully this will help with all of the sharing questions, the old sites are down and I have heard they will not be operating anymore, maybe to much work and the cost maybe? But i will have the site up shortly and will share a link for everyone if they feel like trying it out.

Thank you! I was actually thinking about doing that a lonnnnggg time ago. I just was lazy :p

Also maybe add ray wu to the store for where to buy lights?

Last edited:
Yes, tried the signup link also, no luck. I had used the landolights remository to try and choose between what controller setup I was to use and which was more popular out there in the display world. Had both in demo versions and was able to toy around a bit with the shared sequences. Thanks for all the work so far! Much appreciated!

Hey all, I know this thread is pretty old but I see the landolights.com site is still not working (at least on my browser)... did this get moved to a new website at some point in the past, or is it just completely kaput? It was nice to have a starting point to convert and build on for a new sequence now and then for those of us who still use AC dimmer type controllers.

Yeah, looks like a bust... I got excited when I remembered the "wayback machine" website recently and found landolights.com in there, but went looking through the list and discovered they don't allow any downloads. What a loss! Wish I had fully archived that site myself back when I discovered it. I did end up downloading a number of the files then but they have pretty much gotten lost in the updating process of getting them to work with my light configuration and then updated to V3 when I migrated to that from V2. Now that most everyone has given up AC strings for pixels it's pretty difficult to find sequences that can be adapted to mine or other people's holiday light shows.
Last year I finally did sequence one or two new songs for my show, but starting completely from scratch like that is really time consuming and ends up being an all-year project if you want to make any real progress. Maybe I'll be doing that more now that I'm retired! :) Gotta get the honey-do's out of the way first though... :biggrin:

Back