New Product from Holiday Lighting: 4 Port Power Fan Out/Distribution Board

Put the connectors on and I like it. Makes things a little easier to attach things. Not a necessity though.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Yeah. I took a picture to have a reference because of that.

I did the same thing but be careful attaching cables. The positive and negative signs on the board are covered by the terminal.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Question. What's the best way to cut down the brightness of the status LEDs? I was thinking at least 1/2 to 1/4 the brightness is at now.

Higher resistance value resistors may help. Or install LEDs with a lower mcd rating.
Question. What's the best way to cut down the brightness of the status LEDs? I was thinking at least 1/2 to 1/4 the brightness is at now.

I did the same thing but be careful attaching cables. The positive and negative signs on the board are covered by the terminal.

Thanks for pointing this out I had not thought of using those types of connectors I was thinking of pin/header type that you slip on and off to make it easy to connect and disconnect since it was for low power accessories

ukewarrior (David) could probably adjust the silk screen so they don't get covered up.

Sorry guys, for some reason I've not been getting alerts to updates to this thread.

As UKE said you can use the presale link I will be adding it to the main website this week. The new batch of boards arrived so I will be working on shipping out all the orders I currently have and any new ones. Have plenty right now and will order more based on sales.

The marker idea works for me,unless David just wants to change it.

Thanks for pointing this out I had not thought of using those types of connectors I was thinking of pin/header type that you slip on and off to make it easy to connect and disconnect since it was for low power accessories

ukewarrior (David) could probably adjust the silk screen so they don't get covered up.

Finally got around to the other boards and put connector style plugs on the rest of them. I did as previously mentioned marked the negative with a marker since it covers the marking for pos/neg.
1.jpg
2.jpg

I put the same voltage read outs on the rest of them as seen in the wiki. I used 3M double sided tape just to see if it would hold the readout and how it did in the cold.
After 1 month in 8-30 degree weather,the readout is still attached as strong as the day I put it on with the 3M tape. I was going to use hot glue,but since the tape is doing so well,I'm going to leave it for now.

Nice work.
Have you put any of the boards into 'use' yet?

I believe that 3M tape will hold up better in a freeze/thaw situation than hot melt glue any day.
Finally got around to the other boards and put connector style plugs on the rest of them. I did as previously mentioned marked the negative with a marker since it covers the marking for pos/neg.
View attachment 39137
View attachment 39138

I put the same voltage read outs on the rest of them as seen in the wiki. I used 3M double sided tape just to see if it would hold the readout and how it did in the cold.
After 1 month in 8-30 degree weather,the readout is still attached as strong as the day I put it on with the 3M tape. I was going to use hot glue,but since the tape is doing so well,I'm going to leave it for now.

Haven't used them yet. But I'm in the process of doing another P10 Matrix build and will use one for that and I have a few other projects I plan on using them for.

what box are these designed to mount into say like a ta-200 sort of box or?

And the little voltage display, available with the pre-order or have to find it someplace else?

The little voltage display is from other projects I did. There cheaper if you get them from China,but I got mine from US.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/5X-Green-DC-0-30V-LED-Display-Digital-Voltage-Voltmeter-Panel-For-Breadboard-/321493658090?hash=item4ada83e9ea

Also has blue. I have ordered numerous things from them and they ship pretty quick.

what box are these designed to mount into say like a ta-200 sort of box or?

And the little voltage display, available with the pre-order or have to find it someplace else?

Last edited:
Back