P10 Matrix

83e3698e153182d7f60791469435b7b6.jpg
the panel next to it seems off too... going to swap some cables and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

280a219f73af6fd033c03401746702e6.jpg
now I know what to look for when a duplicate panel number is used haha... and no more bad panel

Got my quote. $15 for frame and corners to fit 4x4. Shipping is $73 FedEx. I placed the order.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I did tell them I was using 320x160 panels for an overall size of 1,280mm by 640mm. I neglected to ask if they are cut to size or do I cut them. Oh well. No big deal. Either way works.

I actually think this one is stronger due to the double channel. They did tell me the channel where plexiglass goes is 3mm which is just under 1/8" (.118"). I haven't discussed price but she did ask me the panel sze.
b1a3a25538b38579d40f39f78904a4b2.jpg

Do not buy from this company. I got my frame today and the ends of all 4 sides were damaged. I could fix 3 sides but the 4th side is too far gone. The company refuses to replace it. Here's what one end looks like.
107a28d3a96c30bf64b720bc7afc8046.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. I'm out 20 bucks for the frame and 129 bucks shipping. Sigh.

I just filed a claim with PayPal. I don't expect anything from it.

Do not buy from this company. I got my frame today and the ends of all 4 sides were damaged. I could fix 3 sides but the 4th side is too far gone. The company refuses to replace it. Here's what one end looks like.

What I really want to know: You're obviously indoors given the bare feet and carpeting. So what's with the propane tank?

Jon, the propane tank is for heating our enclosed deck. There is a 30,000 2 burner heater on the tank. Gets nice and toasty in there when it's freezing outside.

Update on the damaged frame. I filed a complaint with PayPal. I got credited the full price. Then later that day I got a message from the sales person. They weren't happy. It's like they are blaming me for the damage. I'm told them I was the customer and received a damaged product. Who's to blame I don't know but I didn't receive my product undamaged. They wanted me to go after FedEx. Maybe if they packaged it properly it wouldn't have been so severely damaged. I did manage to somewhat repair it although not as good as I would have liked. The damage was too extensive but it is usable. Maybe from a distance people might not notice. I do like the frame. It's well made and solid. I just wish they would have worked with me on replacing it. They just totally refused. Not sure how PayPal managed the refund but I'm glad they did.

Win for the home team... I installed some of those blind nutserts into the edges that allow for an m5 bolt and plan on mounting to the wall this weekend with some angle brackets

I ordered two sets of frames from that company. They were very helpful and really went above and beyond in help and time for a very small two frame order. Thankfully, my order arrived in good condition. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them.

Mndless, which company did you order from? Even though I got mine sorta fixed I'm still interested in an undamaged frame.

Does this look correct for my new P10 matrix setup in xLights? The matrix is 5 panels wide X 6 panels high. Each 2 rows of panels are connected to each other.
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 10.21.20 PM.png

Last edited:
Back