Philly MINI July 15th 2012 is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget everyone, bring things to show what you were able to make. this is a great time to share ideas and perhaps pick up something new!!!

Is anybody bringing a computer that will be showing off pixels? I'll bring my 2801 candy canes, but can't bring pc to run.

Anyone be interested in a sting of 20 rectangular pixels and a strand of 20 square pixels. They are rj's smart sting type.

Also anyone be interested in a lynx dongle board and inclosure, I ha e two.

Just some stuff that I happen to have laying around that someone might want.

Is anybody bringing a computer that will be showing off pixels? I'll bring my 2801 candy canes, but can't bring pc to run.

I'll have 2 laptops. One with the public release of S3 3.4.0, and the other with a fresh install of LSP... and Beta 3.4.102 (E1.31) S3. Bring a flash drive and you're welcome to use either as you see fit.

If Ray gets my ribbon order out this week, I should have a few 3001 "North Poles" finished by then. I'll bring my version of your J channel node frames too.

I also have a large box of 12 pin Molex pairs someone offered up for grabs. Anyone that can use them is welcome to take a few and a handful of pins. I've got a few other things for Lou's sale table. (I like cookies too)

I also have a large box of 12 pin Molex pairs someone offered up for grabs. Anyone that can use them is welcome to take a few and a handful of pins. I've got a few other things for Lou's sale table. (I like cookies too)

Trade ya some cookies for some of those Molex!!!!

So this morning GOD wanted to prove that he has the best light show of them all. The lightning, the thunder, the hail and the wind. I wonder how long before one of us try to program a lightshow light the one we had this morning - LOL

The lightning, the thunder, the hail and the wind

That was a fast moving storm. Flew by, started when I woke up at 5 and was gone by the time I left for work at 6:30. Scared the pooch half ta death!

DanO, If you need some now, say the word and I'll put them in an envelope. A member of the LOR forum bought them and then decided not to use them. He offered them to me. I told him I'd take them to the Epic or this meet and share them.

Jeff

For those of you attending the Philly mini I have sent a gift certificate to Brian for a wire frame. I have posted the picture of the frame that will be given away just so you can see it. He will also have one of my arch stars on display and be giving it away. This picture is before having it powder coated. If you don't win be sure to look at my site for the Christmas in July sale prices.
Terry

Attachments

• explodping star.JPG
    explodping star.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 24
Well i got the key to the room, no backing out now!!!

I bought some water and sodas, I figure we will order Pizza for around one o'clock.

I asked if I could come the day before and decorated a bit, but the have the room rented so I couldn't :-(

Thanks again for the donations toward the room costs.

And 6 more days to go!

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

UPDATE!!!!!
We will be entering through the alley of the church not the front doors.

When standing on Sellers Avenue looking at the building, to the right is the alley, walk up the alley and you will see a set of double doors. I will post a sign on them. Enter those doors and the stair is on your right. follow the stair to the second floor the hall is on the second floor.

Anyone wants my phone number send me a PM and I will give you my cell.

Thanks
Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back