Philly MINI July 15th 2012 is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Yup, it's me! I've been swallowed up at work putting in 60 hour weeks all year long, and it has been hard to do anything else lately. I have a feeling I'm going to have difficulty trying to set up a display this year... but I'll make it happen somehow!

Lou, can I donate to you directly on Sunday or do you want me to go through PayPal?

Thanks!
-Roy

Hi All,

Yup, it's me! I've been swallowed up at work putting in 60 hour weeks all year long, and it has been hard to do anything else lately. I have a feeling I'm going to have difficulty trying to set up a display this year... but I'll make it happen somehow!

Lou, can I donate to you directly on Sunday or do you want me to go through PayPal?

Thanks!
-Roy

You can hold off until Sunday if you prefer. Thanks for the offer.

Lou

I am all packed and ready to leave 1st thing Monday morning. See all of you on Monday!

I have secured enough donated raffles prizes that no one should leave empty handed, except me! :( The prizes range from blank circuit boards, wire frames, rgb ribbon, controllers to 1 4 foot lighted wreath, I think it is lighted, autographed cds from Judy Pancoast and lots of stuff in between.

Brian..I just sent you some MORE prizes. Please let me know if you get them as the file was very large!

Hope everyone has a great time and I sure wish I could be there!

Cheers
Chris

Anyone bringing a lynx Etherdongle?

If I bring mine and my combiner can someone maybe do a demo on setting it up in lor s3?

I am sorry to say that I came down with a nasty Head/Sinus cold last night. Couldn't sleep at all last night(blink, blink, flash, blink). Sore throat, headache, stuffy noise, sinus, etc.
I was in bed all day into the evening. I don't know what brought this on. Chances are that I will not be attending the Mini.:angry:

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back