The Renard SS 24 is now available! (first post is current 9-17-2018)

Re: The Renard SS 24 is now available! (first post is current 12-14-2011)

Kelly, Payment is on it's way. The 1st post current as of 12/14/2011 threw me. I was looking for a more current date.

Re: The Renard SS 24 is now available! (first post is current 12-14-2011)

Kelly, thanks, is anyone hosting a group buy for the BOM?

Re: The Renard SS 24 is now available! (first post is current 1-12-2012)

Michael,

Wayne is the one selling the PC boards (see first thread!!). You need to watch this forum for a group buy to open up. Rumors are within the next few months. Building the boards is not the time sink- planning and sequencing is so get started on those now with your planned layout and use the Vixen preview capability. Do NOT make this mistake that I did for 2011!!

Kirk

Thanks, I already have a PCB left over from the last buy. Last go around I bough a couple full SS16 packages and a SS24 PCB. I just need the SS24 BOM right nw. I was about to purchase from Mouser with some other stuff I need but I saw the group buy stuff for the PCB and figured there might be one for the BOM. I can wait for the group buy. My main focus over the next couple of months will be learning the new vixen code.

OK THAT makes more sense. If I remember correctly, either Brad or James run SS group buys but they get the PCBs from Wayne. So watch for them...

Payment submitted for 3 PCB's.

2012 will be our first year and we are really excited!

Hello everyone,
I am new to the Renard boards. I have 160 channels of LOR but it is time to try something different. My question is I looked at Mouser for the BOM for the ss24 and they are obsoleting the Triacs required. What is a good source for those, I am not having to much luck. Thanks in advance,
Mark

Hello everyone,
I am new to the Renard boards. I have 160 channels of LOR but it is time to try something different. My question is I looked at Mouser for the BOM for the ss24 and they are obsoleting the Triacs required. What is a good source for those, I am not having to much luck. Thanks in advance,
Mark

Have you checked the Parts Substitution page on the Wiki?

/Stefan

Hello everyone,
Mark

They are on the obsolete list, BUT, still shipping them.
If they do not have stock, use the Parts Substitution list as posted above.

Re: The Renard SS 24 is now available! (first post is current 3-12-2012)

I have PCB's left over from the Group Buy. Pricing and ordering info in first post of thread is current. :)

Re: The Renard SS 24 is now available! (first post is current 9-22-2012)

Do you have some PCB in stock ? I want 3 of them
Thanks

Re: The Renard SS 24 is now available! (first post is current 1-06-2013)

can I make a order for ss16;s and ss24's on the same order?

4 ss16' and 3 ss24's
can you put those in the same box and assuming the shipping will be less that posted??
But if not, that's the way it goes.

Last edited:

can I make a order for ss16;s and ss24's on the same order?

You certainly can, but if you are in no big hurry, you get in on the Group Buy that james will start in the next few hours and save yourself a few dollars on the BOM, he will also have the PCB's from me.

Send me a PM for what you want, if you want to go this way, and I will give you the prices. :)

Thanks for fast shipping, I received the PCB today!
Now! Solder time! :)

Hello, I am a newbie and just getting started here. Are there anymore plans for a group buy that you are aware of? If I understand James' post, he was only planning one for the year.

Hello, I am a newbie and just getting started here. Are there anymore plans for a group buy that you are aware of? If I understand James' post, he was only planning one for the year.

I have heard talk of a second one, yes. As for specific information, I don't know anything yet. :)

Re: The Renard SS 24 is now available! (first post is current 12-8-2013)

A brand new shipment of boards have arrived!

Back