Request a sample - Allegro ICs

Ordered 6 samples and the request has been forwarded to "the sales office in your area for approval. "

The sales office in my area turns out to be Analog Electronics in Melbourne, so I guess I'll be hearing from them, ;)

Cheers

lytnin said:
Ordered 6 samples and the request has been forwarded to "the sales office in your area for approval. "

The sales office in my area turns out to be Analog Electronics in Melbourne, so I guess I'll be hearing from them, ;)

Cheers

This is the same place I am stuck with, I have written to Allegor and told them the Analog is not fullfilling the requests.

John.

wjohn said:
lytnin said:

Cheers

This is the same place I am stuck with, I have written to Allegor and told them the Analog is not fullfilling the requests.

John.

John,

Is this the supplier that would stock the parts and are they dragging their feet. A bunch of us have said we would like to order them if we could only find a supplier. I don't think this is a money issue for any of us, we would buy these.

Shawn

I ordered 6 on Thursday, Friday got an e-mail that they had processed and were on their way.

I already have a pile of MBI chips so I am interested in seeing if there is a diff that I can detect. If so I will work on getting the MBI chips replaced with the Allegro chips ASAP.

stempile said:
I ordered 6 on Thursday, Friday got an e-mail that they had processed and were on their way.

I already have a pile of MBI chips so I am interested in seeing if there is a diff that I can detect. If so I will work on getting the MBI chips replaced with the Allegro chips ASAP.

Oh, to live in the US...

I used allegro chips on my ledtriks and yesterday it stopped working. I am not sure if it is the chips or something else. Everything was working fine until about a week ago when I started getting random leds turning on during the sequence making it almost impossible to read. I checked all my connections and fixed any leds that had stopped working and it didn't make any change. How can I check the different chips to see if they are working properly without having any extra chips to do a replace and see kinda check.

biffklg said:
I used allegro chips on my ledtriks and yesterday it stopped working. I am not sure if it is the chips or something else. Everything was working fine until about a week ago when I started getting random leds turning on during the sequence making it almost impossible to read. I checked all my connections and fixed any leds that had stopped working and it didn't make any change. How can I check the different chips to see if they are working properly without having any extra chips to do a replace and see kinda check.

Nothing lights up on the pannel at all Dead? Try rotating a couple of the Chips maybe?

Shawn :(

If you have power going to the board I would be suspicious of 3 chips dying all at once. But if the controller chip (74HC4514) fails I think it would quit working all together.

I would check the power first, the controller chip would be the next suspect.

I can't get to my allegro chips until wedensday but I will send you 3 then if you want.

Shawn

My Samples are here :!: :!: :!:

Now I have to get into making the panel, since I didn't
get anything done last week due to the 'Flu From Hell' :evil:

Cheers

I ordered 6 way back in July, July 25. I got an E-Mail the next day. I thought they got lost or something because they never arrived. I figured I would wait until after Christmas to try again. To my surprise they arrived today October 26th; 3 months + 1 day later. Unfortunately they only sent 4 IC’s not 6. Oh-well 4 is better than zero! Now I got a new project to play with.

It is still open, I ordered six today and recieved an email stating that they would be mailed as soon as possible. As soon as they arrive i will be sending off for a grinch board and ssr boards.

i requested a sample, got the email saying its being processed, and then today i get a product selection guide in the mail from them, but no sample?

should i still be expecting a sample, or are they just going to give me brochures

rovingmind said:
My sample came a couple days ago in a plastic case, stuck in a static bag and put in a bubblewrap mailer.
same here. six days after my request was submitted.

Back