Request a sample - Allegro ICs

I requested my samples on Friday the 15th and received them on the 19th. Now I just need to send a pack to my parents and my in-laws. Requested 6 got 6.

I req my chips monday march 3, and recieved 6 at work and 6 at home yesterday. All 4K of my LEDS showed up and 4 boards from John showed up today. Time to rock and roll.

well I tried again and got a call back this time. I guess I got someones attention when I put in my request that large order may follow. Chips arrived 10 days later. now i have some testing to do. having trouble getting vixon to run on the computer that I want to use. Going to dump everything and reload

I have found that microchip.com also sends samples. http://sample.microchip.com

They let you get three chips of three kinds. They have 16f688.

I tried to order samples from them, and got this reply:

Microchip currently only accepts online sample orders from registered business or university email addresses. We currently do not accept orders from generic ISP accounts. Please do one of the following:
1. Register with a valid business or university email address and place your sample order
2. Visit
www.microchipdirect.com to purchase parts

Oh well, it was worth a try.

I guess, since I have a business and I used it to register with them, that is why I got them.

Well, it might help a few of us.

Greg

Beautiful...

The local rep is about 20 minutes from where I am. Ordered samples monday, got them today!!

But what will happen if everyone uses the same business name of "your last name enterprises"? Won't they catch on when they have requests from the same company at 1500 different addresses?

But what will happen if everyone uses the same business name of "your last name enterprises"? Won't they catch on when they have requests from the same company at 1500 different addresses?

From my experiences, they'll probably figure we are a global corporation with multiple locations, the opportunity is huge so they will send us even more samples and send them next day so they can impress the "giant potential customer".

please, can we have some free chips, so that we can put smiles on the faces of little children

I just received my 6 today. Got them in about a weeks time. Although it was the second time I asked. I originally ordered them in March. Forgot about them until last week. I sent a follow up email to the rep and I had the order filled and delivered with in a week. Yeh. . . . :D

Cruised over there today and found this:
“samples unavailable until June 25, 2008”. . . .

“your last name enterprises” must have snapped them all up . . .

I am going to do a google search and find out who owns "your last name enterprises"! They are taking all our supplies.

Back