SS Renard Kits Now Available (current 07-01-21) OUT OF STOCK

Wayne J

Super Moderator
Staff member

IN STOCK !!!

SS Renard Kits Now Available!!! (Starter Kits also 'in stock')

I now have the Renard SS series available in a complete kit form. This kit includes....

• SS pcb board
  • A complete BOM w/ pre-programmed PIC(s)
  • Heatsink w/ hardware and compound
  • Enclosure (SS8, 16 CG1000 - SS24 CG-2000)
See photos at bottom

For a full description, an Assembly Guide, Setup Guide, and Troubleshooting Guide of the SS controllers, check it out in the wiki.

Please note.... these are NOT for use with 230VAC

( I do not ship these kits to regions that use 230V. )

To receive these Kits, PayPal the amount shown in the list below for the Kit desired. This is the total amount to to send, it includes shipping.

NEW>>>>
NOW ALSO AVAILABLE..... The "STARTER KIT OPTION" !

See this post for more information. Picture below also.

Please remember, the Starter Kit is only available with an SS Kit, they are NOT sold
separately.

NEW>>> SS24 (only) Quick connect terminals (add $8) see post below for info....
http://doityourselfchristmas.com/fo...vailable-(current-5-1-19)&p=510608#post510608

PRICES
>>
Please make sure funds are in US dollars. <<

USACAN
SS8
OUT OF STOCK
$84.00$112.00
SS16
OUT OF STOCK
$109.00$139.00
SS24
OUT OF STOCK
$129.00$157.00
Starter Kit
OUT OF STOCK
$169.00$196.00

IMPORTANT!

PayPal funds to... merc_460@twc.com
Also in the "Add a Note" box,.... copy and paste the form below in the message box and then fill it out.

Code:
Name used on the Forums - 
SS Kit(s) desired - 
Real Name - 
Shipping Address -

***Please make sure your shipping address is up to date!***

PayPal funds to... merc_460@twc.com

NOTE: Shipping Details will be sent to your PayPal email address

~

~
~~Now accepting Bitcoin (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC) and others~~

PM or email me for wallet details!
accepted.png

Attachments

• SS8 Kit.JPG
    SS8 Kit.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 3,284
  • SS16 Kit.JPG
    SS16 Kit.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,935
  • SS24 Kit.JPG
    SS24 Kit.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 3,900
  • parts1.jpg
    parts1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,788
Last edited:
Re: SS Renard Kits Now Available

The price is a good one considering the bom alone from mouser is 82.00 and change. The enclosure is 12.00 from one site plus shipping. Wayne is offering the complete kit shipped. You just add the time and wire for the dongles.

Not bad, if you order more than one kit do you save any on shipping? That would be a big plus for me :)

Not bad, if you order more than one kit do you save any on shipping? That would be a big plus for me :)

There is no "combined shipping". I have these made up, boxed & sealed, waiting for labels. Even ordering two or three kits is a savings if you bought everything separate.

Wayne,

I just received my first SS Renard kit from you and I have to say that I am impressed by how quick I received it and how well it was packaged! After reading the soldering tips I went ahead and ordered a better soldering station so I'm still waiting on that to come in but, with the detailed step labels pointing to each wiki step you included on each item, I can't imagine I would have any problems.

Thanks again,
Chris

Wayne,

I just received my first SS Renard kit from you and I have to say that I am impressed by how quick I received it and how well it was packaged! After reading the soldering tips I went ahead and ordered a better soldering station so I'm still waiting on that to come in but, with the detailed step labels pointing to each wiki step you included on each item, I can't imagine I would have any problems.

Thanks again,
Chris

I am in the same boat as you Chris. I placed my order last Friday around noon and my 3 SS24s were sitting on my door step last night when I got home.

Everything is labeled and ready to rock. This is as close to a "paint by numbers" kit that you can get. Can't wait to get started on the assembly.

Wayne J,

Thanks for the kits, they arrived yesterday and have one board done. The other two should be completed tonight. Thanks for your great work, really appreciate it!

lol i was thinking of doing this ...because these are such great boards that they need to be offered more readily available ...thanks wayne for doing this

is this kit still available. I sent money through paypal today hoping to get one.

So today I built my first Renard and it reminded of a company called Heathkit. It's been at least 25 years since I built one of their kits. The kit from Wayne includes everything you need and the wiki's to build, test and use the boards were perfect for a novice like me. I appreciate all of the hardwork you guys put into everything and look forward to building my next Renard.

Chris

Wayne I have a couple of boards at home that I never did anything with. Would you be willing to do a kit minus the board? If so do you know a price?

Wayne I have a couple of boards at home that I never did anything with. Would you be willing to do a kit minus the board? If so do you know a price?

I really prefer not to. I order everything so the 'kits' match up. Keeps inventory straight.

No problem just thought I would ask. Do you still have some of the kits left?

Seth

Back