Video for newbies on how to use Vixen

Re: Video for nebies on how to use Vixen

xmus, thanks for the links. While I knew most of it, the fades, sparkle, shimmer and chasing sections will definately save me many hours of work this year (First year with dimming), so a big thanks!

Just for info , took time in motel room on wifi in Bangkok, Thailand to review the viedos, great work, helped mefill in some of the steps to use in renard
Rice66

These videos have been what this Noob/geek has been looking for, Thanks.
Rob

I was looking through the videos today and notice that the shimmer, sparkle and random video will not show. YouTube says it is no longer available. That is the only one I am having issues with.

Any ideas?

Ron

Vixen Step 13 – Shimmer, Sparkle and Random
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrdtYLcjmXU

It's working for me now. Go figure. I know YouTube does some weirdness on the backend with their load balancing sometimes so maybe I just got hit.

Thanks for checking.

Ron

hello people I am the newbie here and I was wondering if vziukas still had all the video's??
or if someone has video 13 as I have download all but 13.

I am not doing anything this christmas but my 2009 christmas should be a blast for me and the family..( I hope :) )

hello people I am the newbie here and I was wondering if vziukas still had all the video's??
or if someone has video 13 as I have download all but 13.

I am not doing anything this christmas but my 2009 christmas should be a blast for me and the family..( I hope :) )

You can see it HERE.

Where can you download the videos from ?? I wanna make a dvd of em so while I'm programing if I run into issues I can refer to my dvd...Any help would be great..
Thanks
Joe..

Is there a video or wiki shows all the other setup stuff other than the sequencing? I am talking about the auto start, running multiple sequences (different vix files) after one another etc. etc.

Is there a difference between a progrm and a sequence?

What about a background sequnce how does that work?

Last edited:

Hi there!

I am a complete beginner to Vixen and found your videos very helpful... Thank you.

Last edited:

Xmus,
I really appreciate your videos they are very helpful again thanks alot

Grüß Gott, (Bavarian greeting)

Hey could an administrator edit the very first post in this thread and make the link for
"Vixen Step 13 – Shimmer, Sparkle and Random"

Point to this ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr9KdXni3_c

I can't seem to edit that first post.

Warm greetings from Nuremberg. I just moved here two weeks ago. This is an amazing city... I enjoyed living in the German country side for about a year, but honestly I'm relieved to be here... much nicer for me. They have an observatory here, and tons of movie theaters (even one English movie theater), and endless history related to science and astronomy/engineering... the more you dig here, the more you find.

I'm finally 'done' being a stay at home dad for a year, and now I can FINALLY start an intensive German class... 20 hours a week, it's great. I'm applying for jobs, a few interviews, nothing serious happening yet on that front.

Here are some photos I shot just a couple nights ago in Nuremberg (At night). If you are on facebook, feel free to add me.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041781&id=1319193663&l=3534506396

Tschüs!
Dave

Hey Dave,
Glad to hear you are doing well. Your pics are beautiful! Are you going to have any Blinky Flashy this year?
Best Regards,
Randy

Grüß Gott, (Bavarian greeting)

Hey could an administrator edit the very first post in this thread and make the link for
"Vixen Step 13 – Shimmer, Sparkle and Random"

Point to this ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr9KdXni3_c

I can't seem to edit that first post.

Warm greetings from Nuremberg. I just moved here two weeks ago. This is an amazing city... I enjoyed living in the German country side for about a year, but honestly I'm relieved to be here... much nicer for me. They have an observatory here, and tons of movie theaters (even one English movie theater), and endless history related to science and astronomy/engineering... the more you dig here, the more you find.

I'm finally 'done' being a stay at home dad for a year, and now I can FINALLY start an intensive German class... 20 hours a week, it's great. I'm applying for jobs, a few interviews, nothing serious happening yet on that front.

Here are some photos I shot just a couple nights ago in Nuremberg (At night). If you are on facebook, feel free to add me.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041781&id=1319193663&l=3534506396

Tschüs!
Dave

Edit completed as requested!

Nice to see you around again Dave. I hope Germany is treating you and your family well.

Hey Randy and Brian, good to hear from you guys, long time no blinky. No blinky flashy for me this year.... no space, no yard, no time, NO MONEY! :)

Back