DIGWDF Store Announcement

Re: DIGWDF Store Happenings

Well.... it'll run either Renard at galactic speeds up to 921K or Renard DMX at 250k so.... Sorry, I'm not familiar with the S20...

A limited quantity of OneStick PCBs are in the DIGWDF Store... we don't expect this product will be very popular but we made it anyway because nobody else is dumb enough to try it, so this is likely the only time these will be available. Here's a short video using random flashing, dimming, etc.... the normal stuff...

https://vimeo.com/208250890

[Vimeo]208250890[/Vimeo]

Last edited:

I've seen some the things the DIGWDF engineer's do, it's not exactly pretty either. 🙄

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well, yeah.... there's some truth to that! Like the time they got into a crazy-glue squirt gun game... and then the time they...

MonoPixel PCBs

For those who want to convert static, commercial candy canes into something with a lot of pizzazzzzz, you might pick up some of DIGWDF's MonoPixel PCBs .... http://digwdf.com/store/product.php?id_product=254 It's a bit similar to the LEDancer, except it uses the WS2811 chip and is sequenced in the same manner as pixels... and can even be spliced into your pixel data stream...

Here's a video from a recent test: https://vimeo.com/225347837

Attachments

• monopixels.jpg
    monopixels.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 75
Yes there is, Al. You have to solder a jumper wire between two pads to enable it on the last PCB in the daisy chain.

FourStick!!!

Every now and then, the DIGWDF engineers take time out of their crazyglue squirtgun fights to make something new. This time it's a thin wireless controller they call the FourStick. It's essentially the mating of a OneStick to a DirkCheapSSR. With the ESP module attached, it'll measure about 7-1/2" long by 7/8" wide. It's designed to fit inside a PVC pipe.

Prototype boards are on order but preliminary testing indicates this little gizmo will work fine.

Attachments

• fourstick.png
    fourstick.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 79
Holy Sheepdip!! The Dirkmeister does it again!! Uhhh, I mean the engineers- yeah that's what I mean....

Re: FourStick!!!

Every now and then, the DIGWDF engineers take time out of their crazyglue squirtgun fights to make something new. This time it's a thin wireless controller they call the FourStick. It's essentially the mating of a OneStick to a DirkCheapSSR. With the ESP module attached, it'll measure about 7-1/2" long by 7/8" wide. It's designed to fit inside a PVC pipe.

Prototype boards are on order but preliminary testing indicates this little gizmo will work fine.

Your stuff keeps tempting me out of retirement. I may have to buy some just so I can inhale the solder fumes while assembling another DIGWDF device.

It's the DIGWDF pixel dust that the engineers sprinkled in the previous box. Makes you buy but you don't know why.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

IT is hard to give up on any of this new stuff when it makes things so much fun!

I want to try the new FourStick units for my 4 color LED Mini trees! Running a simple AC cord to each tree would be great for being able to change the locations around easily!

Back